Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Few Conversations

Last night I spoke with Lizard Messiah of Stoned Insanity Radio about his upcoming radio show on Blog Talk Radio. His first show will be on Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 10:30 pm GMT or US Central time. He had mentioned that that date is the anniversary of Dimebag's murder so he will be playing a couple of songs in his honor (one of which he let me pick!). He'll also be playing a bunch of underground bands from Northern Louisiana. Check out his show if you are around a computer.


I've also heard from Odd Jan Eidem from the Norwegian band Strongwater. He's just started an interesting blog to check out! He also sent me a great video commercial from Norway.



And thanks to my buddy, Eric Christ, I have scored two great bands to interview for the radio show, Tension Head and Seventh Band. They'll be on the show in January!



I have pre-interviews with a couple of bands today. Details on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment