Sunday, December 20, 2009

News for Monday's show!

For the first time on the Annie Christ Metal Monday show, I will be giving away free CDs! El Schlong sent me extra copies of The Baddies are Coming! So, I’m going to give them (and maybe some free t-shirts) to listeners on Monday.

Here is the list of bands that will be on the show:
Face First (New Orleans), Skeletons in the Piano (New York), Atlas Moth (Illinois), El Schlong (London), Carnophage (Turkey), Balberith (Singapore), Khalas (Palestine, Israel) and A Cold Sleep (Kentucky).

I’ll also tell you all the details on the December 28 show with Mike IX Williams (eyehategod) and Ryan Mckern (the guilt of). If you want to be able to talk with Mike IX on the air, I’ll tell you how to do it. (There will be a secret number for that.)

This week, I’ve talked with some good friends in Norway and Louisiana and I’ll have some interesting info on metal from them.

Here’s the link for the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/annie-christ/2009/12/21/annie-christ-metal-monday--122109

Set your reminder and support the underground!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment